This is one of three recipes you can make from a single grocery bag! Get the grocery list and the recipes for the other two dishes: Skillet Chicken with Hot & Sweet Peppers and Bacon Burgers with Carmelized Onions & Gorgonzola. So easy!
Originally aired October 22, 2013
- 2 tablespoons EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef sirloin or chuck
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound hot Italian sausage or fresh Mexican chorizo, casings removed
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry red or white wine
- 2 28- or 32-ounce cans San Marzano tomatoes (look for DOP on the label)
- 1 cup beef or veal stock
- 1 pound ziti rigate
- 1 cup grated Pecorino or Parmagiano-Reggiano cheese
This Show Has Not Aired. Check back here for the step-by-step instructions after you see Rachael make this recipe on the show.