This recipe is one of three meals you can make from a single grocery bag! Get the grocery list and recipes for the other two dishes, Bacon Burgers with Carmelized Onions & Spicy Ziti with Sausage. So easy!
Originally aired October 22, 2013
- 1 tablespoon EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound hot Italian sausage or fresh Mexican chorizo, casings removed
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika (smoked or regular)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 fresh chiles (red Fresno or jalapeño), sliced
- 2 frying or bell peppers (red or green), chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or sherry
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Warmed Portuguese or ciabatta rolls, for mopping
This Show Has Not Aired. Check back here for the step-by-step instructions after you see Rachael make this recipe on the show.