This recipe is one of three meals you can make from a single grocery bag! Get the grocery list and recipes for the other two dishes, Skillet Chicken with Hot and Sweet Peppers & Spicy Ziti with Sausage. So easy!
Originally aired October 22, 2013
- EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling and coating
- 1/3 pound good-quality slab bacon, chopped
- 3 large onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Splash of white wine
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin or chuck, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 burger rolls, split and toasted
- 4 onion, sesame or poppy seed rolls, toasted
- 1/2 pound Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- A few handfuls arugula or watercress
This Show Has Not Aired. Check back here for the step-by-step instructions after you see Rachael make this recipe on the show.