Serve these spruced-up Bloody Marys at your next brunch.
- 1 quart tomato juice or V-8 vegetable juice
- 1 1/4 cups vodka
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Juice of 1 lime
- 16 jumbo pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 8 party picks, 3 to 4 inches long
- 8 stalks celery from the heart with leafy tops still attached
- 16 spicy, pickled string beans
Yields: 1 pitcher, about 8 to 10 servings
Mix the first 8 ingredients in a pitcher and stir with a wooden spoon.
Skewer 2 olives on each party pick.
To serve, fill glasses with ice and pour in Bloody Johnny mix. Garnish glasses with a stalk of celery, the olive-skewered party picks (ends balanced on the rim of glass) and with some of the pickled string beans.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook