Serve alongside Bacon and Eggs.
- 2 vine-ripe tomatoes, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat broiler.
Arrange tomatoes on a rack set over a baking sheet to allow the air to circulate around. Drizzle with EVOO and season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and cheese. Top tomato slices with breadcrumb mixture.
Broil the tomatoes until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook