Buffalo Chicken-Filled Tortilla Cups
Rachael makes this as part of the prom feast for a school devastated by a tornado in Alabama.
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups of rotisserie chicken, shredded apart
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives, thinly sliced
- 12 mini tortilla cups, or scoop-shaped corn chips
Yields: 15 bite-size cups
To assemble the cups, place a spoonful of the buffalo chicken mixture in a tortilla cup and put a little dollop of the blue cheese sour cream on top. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
In a medium-size bowl, mix the pulled chicken with the hot sauce mixture and set aside. In a small mixing bowl, mix the sour cream and blue cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Place a small sauce pot over low heat, add hot sauce. Whisk in the butter until melted (the sauce will have an orange color).
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook