Corn Muffin Stuffing
Make any day Thanksgiving!
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 2-3 tablespoons EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, 1/2 stick
- 2 medium-sized onions, chopped
- 4 ribs celery with leafy tops, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sage, finely chopped
- 8 store-bought corn muffins
- 2 cups chicken stock, plus some for reconstituting cherries
Yields: 8 servings
Place cherries in a small bowl and add enough chicken stock to cover. Let sit for a few minutes to soften.
Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add EVOO and butter. Once the butter has melted, add the onion and celery. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain cherries and add them to the skillet with the sage and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until fragrant. Crumble the corn muffins into the pan and add stock to dampen.
Turn heat down to low and keep warm until ready to serve.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook