Erupting Pumpkin Guts Ice Cream Soda
What kid doesn't love the word 'guts' ... or vanilla ice cream for that matter?
- All-natural purple grape juice, frozen in ice cube trays
- 2-3 green apples, chopped into 1/2-inch dice
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 20-ounce bottles all-natural orange soda
Yields: 4 servings
Place 2-3 grape juice ice cubes into a large fountain glass.
Add a couple of spoonfuls of chopped apples and fill glass with orange soda.
Put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side of the glass.
Place glass on a plate to catch the "erupting guts" when the ice cream gets dumped into the soda before drinking.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook