No recipe is really necessary for these; the key to it is to buy what is available so just play it by ear and pick up whatever they have.
Fruit sticks are a great and affordable option for a fundraiser brunch.
- 1 package long bamboo skewers
- 1 small cantaloupe, rind removed, cut in to large chunks
- 1 small honeydew melon, rind removed, cut into large chunks
- 1 pineapple, rind removed, cored and cut into large chunks
- 1 pint strawberries, cut in half
Yields: 18 sticks
Skewer fruit alternating between cantaloupe, honeydew and pineapple, fitting as many chunks that fit on your bamboo skewers. Finish it off with half a strawberry.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook