Instead of smashing everything together, serve the individual components of guacamole in an avocado half.
- 1 ripe avocado, halved lengthwise, pit removed
- 1 lime, halved
- 1/2 medium-size red onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 medium-size tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup (about a palmful) cilantro or flat-leaf parlsey, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Yields: 2 servings
Scoop the avocado halves out of the skin with a spoon and place them on a plate. Squeeze 1/2 lime over them to keep them from turning brown.
In a bowl, add tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste, and the juice from the other half of the lime. Toss to combine.
Spoon tomato mixture over the avocado and serve.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook