Leave the stove off tonight and whip up this no-cook meal instead.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 sprigs tarragon, leaves removed and chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends discarded, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 pound deli-sliced French ham, cut into very thin strips
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced Swiss cheese, cut into very thin strips
- A loaf of crusty bread
Yields: 4 servings
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together Dijon, vinegar and garlic. Add the EVOO in a steady stream while whisking then add tarragon, salt and pepper to make the dressing.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and toss well to coat.
Serve over lettuce with crackers or crusty bread alongside.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook