Hungry Girl's Cheesy Beefy Supreme Wrap
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 262 calories, 4.25g fat, 1,178mg sodium, 31.5g carbs, 8g fiber, 2.5g sugars, 30g protein
- 1/2 cup frozen ground-beef-style soy crumbles
- 1/2 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon taco sauce
- 1 burrito-size flour tortilla with about 110 calories
- 1/3 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
Yields: Makes 1 serving
Place soy crumbles, cheese wedge half, and taco seasoning in a microwave-safe bowl, breaking cheese into pieces as you add it. Microwave for 1 minute. Add taco sauce and mix well. Set aside.
Lay tortilla flat on a microwave-safe plate, and warm it in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Place soy crumble mixture in the center of the tortilla and top with shredded cheese.
Return plate to the microwave, with the tortilla not yet folded, and cook for about 40 seconds, until shredded cheese begins to melt.
Top cheese with sour cream. Wrap the tortilla up by first folding in the sides and then rolling it up from the bottom.
With the seam-side down on the plate, heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Enjoy!
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook