Fettuccine Hungry Girlfredo
Per Serving (entire recipe): 81 calories, 3g fat, 242mg sodium, 9g carbs, 4g fiber, <1g sugars, 4g protein.
- 1 package House Foods Tofu Shirataki, Fettuccine Shape
- 1/2 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss cheese, room temperature
- 2 tsp. reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
- 1 tsp. fat-free sour cream
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Yields: Makes 1 serving
Use a strainer to rinse and drain shirataki noodles well. Pat dry. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave for 1 minute. Drain excess liquid. Dry as thoroughly as possible, using paper towels. Cut noodles up a bit.
Add cheese, grated topping, and sour cream. Mix well.
Microwave for 1 minute, and then stir.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook