Serve this on its own or as part of Rachael's easiest holiday buffet ever!
- 1 6-pound wheel (smaller if you can find it or a large wedge for less people) of gorgonzola, Stilton or blue cheese
- 2 cups walnut or pecan pieces, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 8 to 12 pears, mixed variety such as Sickle, Bosc, red Anjou, green Anjou, Forelle, Comice, Bartlett, some sliced and some left whole
- A loaf of fruity nut bread and/or a baguette
Yields: About 20 servings
Chop together the toasted walnuts and parsley, roll the wheel of cheese in the mixture, coating it completely or just the top.
Place on a serving plate or platter and arrange the sliced pears around it. Keep some pears whole for the platter because it will look pretty. Serve with bread alongside.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook