An entirely vegetarian, no-carb pizza!
- 2 large portobello mushroom caps, stems removed
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons roasted red pepper paste OR 1 12-ounce jar of roasted red peppers, drained and pureed
- 4 slices smoked mozzarella cheese
Yields: 2 servings
Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Drizzle mushroom caps with EVOO and place on the grill pan, gill side down, for about 3 minutes.
Flip caps and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread a spoonful or so of roasted red pepper paste over the mushroom cap in a thin layer.
Top with a slice of smoked mozzarella cheese and tent with foil to melt.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook