Rocco DiSpirito's BBQ Lunch Packet
If you're looking for something different to put in your kid's lunch box, try this lunch packet from Rocco!
- 8 slices Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Made with Whole Grain White bread
- 8 Slices Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Oven Roasted Turkey
- 8 slices Low fat Swiss cheese
- Sugar free BBQ sauce sweetened with agave
Have your toaster oven ready to use.
Cut the crust off 1 slice of bread. Place one slice of turkey, a slice of Swiss cheese, and a squirt of BBQ sauce on one half of the slice of bread. Fold the bread one corner to the other corner across from it and pinch the sides together. Repeat with the other slices of bread then spray them with a little cooking spray and toast in the toaster oven until golden brown.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook