Spinach-Artichoke Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 3 pounds baby potatoes, whatever variety you like
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed of excess water
- 1 box frozen artichokes, defrosted, drained and finely chopped
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano, divided
- Salt and ground black pepper
Yields: 6-8 snack-size servings
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Place potatoes on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Remove and set aside until cool enough to touch. Cut each potato in half and scoop the insides out into a medium-size mixing bowl. Place the skins cut sides up back onto the baking sheet.
Once all the potatoes are scooped out, add the spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, salt and ground black pepper to the bowl with the potato flesh and mix well.
With a small spoon, scoop the spinach-artichoke-potato mixture into the little potato skins, top with the remaining Parmigiano and place back in the oven until the cheese is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook