Spinach Garlic Bread
A colorful version of the classic, it looks great alongside Beet Risotto.
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, stemmed
- 4 cloves garlic, cracked from skin
- 1 stick softened butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 loaf good quality Italian bread
Yields: 4 servings
Preheat broiler or oven to 400ºF.
Place the spinach in a food processor with garlic, butter, salt, freshly ground black pepper and cheese, and process until smooth.
Cut the bread in half lengthwise and slather each side with the spinach butter. Broil or bake the toast until crispy, about 3 minutes under the broiler or 6-7 minutes in the hot oven.
Cut the toast into large cubes and serve alongside Beet Risotto.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook