Serve these or Tofu Jambalaya to your family. They'll never know it's tofu!
- 1 cup rice, cooked to the package directions
- 1/2 can refried beans
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce package soft tofu, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 1 cup store-bought salsa, plus extra for serving alongside
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 package 9-inch flour tortillas (burrito-size)
Yields: 8 servings
Pre-heat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
Mix all of the ingredients together (except the tortillas) in a mixing bowl.
Microwave the tortillas between damp paper towels for 10 seconds or until they become soft and pliable. Scoop an even mixture of the burrito filling into each tortilla. Bring the sides of the tortilla in and roll the burrito into a log. Wrap each tortilla in foil and grill for about 5 minutes per side. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook