Aired January 29, 2013
- 7 cups Kellogg's Crispix cereal
- 2 cups Sunshine Cheez-It Original Crackers
- 1 cup miniature pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon Original TABASCO brand Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
In a 13x9x2 baking pan combine Crispix, Cheez-It crackers and pretzels. Set aside.
Stir together remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated.
Bake at 250F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels and cool completely. Store in an airtight container.