Originally aired October 19, 2012
- 1 48-ounce bottle Spicy Hot V8 vegetable juice
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (more or less to taste)
- 13 (or more) dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Vodka and/or Tequila
Combine all the bloody mix ingredients in a sealable pitcher or container. Shake well and chill.
To make one cocktail, combine 1 1/2 ounces vodka or tequila with some bloody mix in an ice-filled Collins glass. Stir and garnish with any or all of the following: celery rib, olives, lemon and lime wedges, pickled veggies, fresh cilantro sprigs, seedless cucumbers, hot peppers etc. Go crazy . . .