Serves 6-8 as a snack
Aired February 2, 2012
- 3 to 4 pounds chicken wings, split and tips removed or drummers
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup Sriracha hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- For the Blue Cheese Ranch Dressing:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs such as chives, dill and parsley, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 450F.
Bring a large pot of water up to a bubble and par-cook the chicken for about 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
Combined blue cheese ranch dressing ingredients and reserve.
Place a small saucepot over medium heat and melt the butter. Whisk in the sriracha, white wine vinegar and salt until combined then set aside.
Place the wings onto a baking pan and roast 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
Transfer the wings to a large bowl then pour the butter and sriracha mixture over top and toss.
Serve with Blue Cheese Ranch Dressing alongside for dipping.