Originally aired January 18, 2012
- For the Teriyaki Salmon:
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup prepared Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 packages Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Jasmine
- 1/2 pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, chopped
- 3-4 scallions, chopped
- For the Roasted Broccoli:
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the Teriyaki Salmon:
Preheat oven to 375F.
Pour Teriyaki sauce and pineapple juice into a small bowl and whisk together. Place salmon fillets on an over-safe dish and pour sauce mixture over, making sure to completely cover salmon. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Prepare rice as directed (90 seconds for each package in microwave). Pour rice from pouch on plate, top with one salmon fillet, pineapple, tomatoes and scallions
For the Roasted Broccoli:
Preheat oven to 425F. Chop stems off and cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Place broccoli in a medium-sized bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss together.
Spread onto baking sheet. Bake for 5-10 minutes. Serve alongside salmon and rice.