4 as a snack
Aired January 12, 2012
- 1 tablespoon EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or grated
- 1/4 cup salsa, whatever is left in the bottom of your jar
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock or water
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- A handful chopped cilantro
Heat EVOO in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Saut onion and garlic until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
Add salsa and stock, and bring to a bubble. Stir in cheese and cilantro.
Serve with tortilla chips alongside for dipping.