Serves 4 servings
Originally aired January 12, 2012
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- Skin (peels) from 10 potatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, plus additional for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup Gouda or cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
Preheat oven to 325F.
Mix eggs and cream in a mixing bowl.
Roughly chop potato skins and onion, and toss in a large bowl with salt, pepper, Parmesan, cheddar/Gouda and chives. Place potato skin and onion mixture into a baking pan. Pour cream and egg mixture over potatoes.
Wrap in tin foil and put oven for 45 minutes.
Remove foil, sprinkle Parmesan on top to brown and cook for another 10 minutes to brown.