Serves as much or as little as you want!
Originally aired December 5, 2011
- Italian meats -- prosciutto, sopressata, bresaola, salami, anything your friends and family enjoy
- Cheese -- Rachael's faves include Robiola, Provolone, Parmigiano-Reggiano and Boursin.
- Bread or celery sticks -- put the bread sticks or celery sticks in fun glasses; its best if you find ones that are taller with a larger mouth like water glasses. This will give some height to your snacking platter.
- Mixed nuts -- a glass that has a small mouth, like a brandy snifter, is perfect for nuts! Instead of digging through a bowl that everyones got their hands in, guests will have to pour the nuts into their hand because of the small opening.
- Olives -- rocks glasses work well to put olives in. Be sure to put out an empty dish for the pits!
- Jams and honey -- Rachaels favorites are fig jam and farmstand honey
- Artichokes, peppers and tomatoes -- roasted and marinated veggies tend to have a bit of liquid in them so it's best to use a small bowl or dish for these. Not too big though, you dont want it to take to much room on the cutting board.
Assemble everything on a large cutting board or butcher block and have a cup of toothpicks handy!