Originally aired May 23, 2011
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chile powder
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon crab seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, skin trimmed
- 1 tablespoon EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch slices lengthwise
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch slices lengthwise
- 1 Anaheim pepper, cut into 1/2-inch slices lengthwise
- 1 jalapeo pepper, cut into quarters
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 handful chopped romaine
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 lime wedge
Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
Combine all spices in a small bowl. Drizzle chicken breasts with oil and rub them generously with spice mixture, reserving a handful for the peppers.
Grill chicken until cooked through.
Brush pepper slices with oil, sprinkle with seasoning, and grill until tender.
Brush corn tortillas (2 per taco) with light butter and grill until warm.
Slice chicken and assemble tacos by filling tortillas with some of each type pepper, chicken, lettuce and tomato.
Serve with lime wedges and Bush's Black bean Fiesta alongside