Originally aired April 8, 2011
- 1 box bow tie pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 to 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 carrots, about a package, sliced on a mandolin, use a waffle cutter to make them pretty
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 2 zucchinis, sliced on a mandolin with waffle cutter
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- Lawrys seasoned salt
- Seasoned pepper
- Garlic salt
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Basil, sliced
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook bow ties in salted water to package directions. Drain and reserve in a large bowl.
In a large saut pan with a few turns of the pan of oil, saut garlic. Add carrots, broccoli, zucchini and bell peppers to the pan. Season with seasoning salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste. Saut veggies until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
Toss veggies with pasta, Parmigiano-Reggiano and basil. Serve in bowls with garlic bread alongside.