Makes 8 Servings
Aired April 5, 2011
- For the salad:
- 1 pound potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red and green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup frozen petite peas and carrots, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Put potatoes in a large pot and fill with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring water to a boil.
Once boiling, continue to cook until potatoes are soft, about 10 minutes. Carefully drain, transfer potatoes to a large bowl, and set aside.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Once potatoes are cool, add all remaining salad ingredients to the large bowl. Add dressing and lightly toss to coat.
Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Then eat up!