Aired February 23, 2011
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 15-ounce cans Great Northern or Navy beans, undrained
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 4 1/2-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream (goes in at the very end)
- Montery Jack cheese, green onions or cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Place chicken in a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker. Top with beans, zucchini, pepper and corn.
In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chilies, soup and chicken broth. Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
Just before serving, stir to break up the chicken then stir in the sour cream.
Top with Monterey Jack cheese, garnish with green onions or cilantro if desired. Serve with tortilla chips alongside.