Serves 4 as a snack
Aired February 4, 2011
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (14 oz) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded mozzarella cheese, reserving half for top
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 350F.
In a large mixing bow, combine all ingredients. Pour into ramekins and bake for 15 minutes.
Top with reserved mozzarella cheese and broil until bubbly and brown.
Serve hot alongside tortilla chips.