Aired January 13, 2011
- For the burger:
- 2 pounds ground short rib
- 3/4 cup Korean BBQ sauce (available at most Asian grocers)
- 2 cups kimchi (available at most Asian grocers)
- 4 Martin's "Big Marty's" large seeded rolls
- For the Spicy Chili Mayo:
- 1 cup kewpie mayonnaise (Japanese mayo, available at most Asian grocers)
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 2 tablespoons togarashi (Japanese spice, available at most Asian grocers)
Marinate short ribs in Korean BBQ Sauce for at least one hour.
Blend all ingredients for Spicy Chili Mayo.
Make 4 patties from short ribs and cook to desired temp.
Toast buns on grill lightly.
Spread 2 tablespoons of Spicy Chili Mayo on top of bun.
Drain kimchi of excess liquid and place on top of burger.