Serves 1 to 2 servings
Originally aired January 13, 2011
- 2 pounds chopped Angus beef
- A teaspoon Adobo
- A teaspoon of granulated garlic
- A teaspoon of granulated onion
- 4 sliced pineapples
- 4 slices of ham
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 Spanish onion, diced
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of oregano
- Yellow mustard
- Homemade pink sauce (twice as much mayo as ketchup, salt, oregano, and melted butter)
- 1 Kaiser roll
- A small bag of potato chips
Beat the chopped meat with your hands while adding the adobo, granulated onion and garlic. Then make 1 or 2 burgers.
Cook the onion in oil and butter until nice and golden. Add a pinch of salt and oregano.
Cook burgers and stack with sautee'd onions a slice of grilled ham, mozzarella, a grilled ring of pineapple, ketchup, mustard, and pink sauce.