Originally aired July 7, 2010
- 5 to 6 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, seeds discarded
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Preheat oven to 375F.
On a baking sheet, toss carrots with the EVOO, lemon slices, capers, some salt and pepper. Roast, turning occasionally, until tender, about 30 minutes. As soon as they come out of the oven, toss the carrots with the dill. Serve warm.