Aired July 1, 2010
- 1/2 onion, chopped very fine
- 1 lb lamb, ground
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt, to taste
Put the minced lamb, the chopped onions, garlic paste, ginger paste, 2 tablespoons garam masala, tomato paste and cilantro leaves in a large bowl and mix well.
Form the mixture into equal sized balls then form around skewers, having oval shaped ball at the end of each skewer.
Grill or bake in an oven for 15 minutes, serve warm and with rice and Cucumber Yogurt Raita.