Aired March 5, 2010
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped out and reserved
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons granulated Splenda or 9 packets (31.5g) Truvia
- 1 3/4 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 4 mini graham cracker tart shells, such as Keebler
- 8 large fresh strawberries, sliced thin
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the vanilla bean seeds, cream cheese and Splenda. Beat until the mixture is slightly fluffy, about 1 minute.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the yogurt and pomegranate juice. Beat until the yogurt is fully incorporated, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and beat for 1 minute more.
Fill each tart shell with the cream cheese mixture. Arrange the strawberry slices on top. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving time.