Aired February 16, 2010
- 4 medium starchy potatoes, cut into 10 wedges
- 2 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Steak seasoning or coarse salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups chicken stock
Heat oven to 450F.
Drizzle potatoes with EVOO, seasoning blend or salt and pepper. Arrange potatoes on baking sheet. Bake 40-45 minutes, turning pan and flipping potatoes over halfway though cooking time.
Heat a medium pot over medium to medium-high heat. Melt butter, whisk in flour and cook 30 seconds to 1 minute. Whisk in mustard, Worcestershire and stock. Let gravy thicken a couple of minutes so it coats the back of a spoon. Pour into small individual cups and serve with fries alongside for dipping.