Makes 2 cups
Aired January 15, 2010
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup non-fat Greek-style yogurt, depending on how creamy you want it
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Assorted veggies for dipping, such as celery, bell pepper and zucchini spears
Preheat oven to 425F.
Toss carrots and EVOO together on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
Transfer carrots to a food processor and process until pured and smooth. Add yogurt, lemon zest and juice, some salt and pepper to the processor and continue mixing until smooth and combined.
Chill dip and serve cold with veggies alongside for dipping.