Originally aired November 27, 2009
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 cups leftover turkey, shredded
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups leftover gravy, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups leftover cornbread, cut into big crumbly chunks
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Brush an 8x8 baking dish with melted butter.
Add leftover stuffing to the bottom of the pan, squishing it down a little bit. Then smooth a layer of cranberry on top of that.
Layer the mashed potatoes over the cranberry sauce.
In a large mixing bowl, mix up the turkey and gravy, then pour over the top of the stuffing and cranberry layer.
Use the leftover corn bread, scatter over the top, then drizzle with the remaining melted butter.
Place the dish on a cookie sheet in the oven and bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 15 minutes.