Makes 5 servings
Aired November 18, 2009
- 5 cups light vanilla soy milk
- One small (4-serving) package sugar-free fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 6 no-calorie sweetener packets
- 2/3 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional topping: additional cinnamon
In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend on high until mixed thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow it to thicken.
If you like, top each glass off with a sprinkling of cinnamon. Enjoy!
HG Alternative! If you want to make an alcoholic version of this drink, mix the rum extract and add 5 ounces rum to the recipe. Each serving of the spiked stuff has 174 calories. Yay!