Serves 2 servings
Originally aired September 7, 2009
- 2 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- Salt and ground black pepper
Cook this the same way and time you would for the chorizo in this recipe.
Place a large skillet over medium high heat with 2 turns of the pan of EVOO. Place the ground pork in the hot skillet along with the rest of the ingredients, mix it around a little then cook until brown.