Serves 4 servings
Originally aired September 7, 2009
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 package hot dogs, each dog split lengthwise down the center
- 4 soft burger buns
- 4 soft hotdog buns
- 1 jar store-bought chow chow or homemade Chow Chow Slaw
Preheat your grill or grill pan.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ground pork, ginger, ground mustard, salt, pepper and scallions. Score the meat into 6 equal portions then form each portion into patties, making a slight indent in the center.
Grill the pork burgers and hot dogs at the same time, about 3-4 minutes per side for the burgers and about 2 minutes per side for the hot dogs. Transfer onto buns, top with the chow chow and serve.