Serves 4 servings
Originally aired July 1, 2009
- 2 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 pounds cremini mushrooms, halved or thickly sliced
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper
Place a large skillet over medium-high heat with 2 turns of the pan of EVOO, about 2 tablespoons. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the pan, and cook, stirring occasionally, until deep golden brown, 6-8 minutes.
Add the sherry to the pan and cook until reduced, about 1 minute. Add the butter, parsley, some salt and pepper to the pan, and stir to melt the butter and combine. Serve warm alongside Crispy Potato and Ham-Wrapped Cod.