Serves 4 servings
Originally aired April 22, 2009
- 1 tablespoon EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- A splash of chicken stock (eyeball it)
- Sesame seeds
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, remove each leaf carefully to create cups
- 4 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 4 zucchini, cut into matchsticks
In a large skillet with 1 turn of the pan of EVOO, brown the chicken on all sides, about 5 minutes.
Add the honey, chili sauce and chicken stock, and cook until the sauce is reduced and the chicken is cooked through, about another 2 minutes. Serve the chicken in the iceberg lettuce cups, sprinkled with the sesame seeds, and garnished with carrots and zucchini sticks.