Serves 4 servings
Originally aired April 17, 2009
- 4 large Beefsteak tomatoes, cut into thick slices
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/4 cup EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Layer every 2 slices of thick cut tomato with 1 slice thin cut red onion on a serving dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the Dijon, red wine vinegar and steak sauce then slowly whisk in the EVOO. Drizzle the dressing over the tomato red onion slices.