Aired April 17, 2009
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped into a paste or grated
- 1/4 cup EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 to 5 Greek hot peppers, chopped
In a large salad bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, EVOO, some salt and pepper.
Add the cucumber, tomatoes, pepper, parsley and onion to bowl and toss to coat. Garnish with the olives and hot peppers.