Serves 4 servings
Originally aired April 3, 2009
- 2 tubes Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups hickory barbeque sauce
- 1 package ready-made chicken strips, chopped
- 6 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar or colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon scallions, chopped
- 1 sandwich-size resealable bag
Heat oven to 375F.
Roll the crescent rolls out and place them on a cookie sheet. Pinch 2 sheets together in the middle to create 1 large dough. Bake 8-11 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and turn on broiler.
Spread the barbeque sauce over dough. Sprinkle the chicken, bacon and cheese over the top. Place the cookie sheet under the broiler until the cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes.
Combine the ranch dressing and chili powder in a small bowl. Pour into re-sealable bag and cut off a small tip at the end of the bag to make a pastry bag. Drizzle the dressing over the top and garnish with the scallions. Cut into squares and enjoy!