Aired February 10, 2009
- 3 cups baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 to 4 scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheddar cheese, divided
- Salt and ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the baking mix and milk until almost completely mixed. Add the carrot, scallions, zucchini, chicken, honey, mustard, half of the cheese, some salt and pepper, and continue mixing until evenly combined.
Using an ice cream scoop or two spoons, deposit the mixture into 2-inch rounds (just eyeball it) onto two greased baking sheets. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the biscuits and bake until golden brown and the cheese has melted, 15-18 minutes.