Serves 4 to 6 servings
Originally aired November 7, 2008
- 2 cups arugula or baby arugula, washed
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1 8-ounce log goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mix together the arugula, spinach, goat cheese, pepitas and lemon juice in a large salad bowl. Season with salt and black pepper.
Drizzle with about 3 tablespoons EVOO and toss to coat. Serve alongside Steakhouse Rib-Eye for the ultimate steakhouse supper ... at home!.