Aired October 21, 2008
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded carrots
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, pepper, salt and sugar. Mix together. Add carrots, raisins and pineapple chunks. Stir together. Add red pepper if desired. Top with chives.
Wrap with plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving, allowing flavors to marry.